FSMA-FDA and SFCR – CFIA/ Health Canada Audits
In today’s contemporary environments, compliance to food legislations and regulations is among the most significant requirements for food business operations.
It could be a daunting task for food operation’s internal resources to ensure legal compliance as food laws and legal frameworks may not be easy to comprehend.
Our team of qualified auditors bring along skill and learning from industrial and regulatory experience. Our pool of expert auditors includes ex CFIA and FDA inspectors and auditors.
To enhance confidence in regulatory compliance, we offer following audits and assessments.
- Safe Food for Canadian Audits – For PCP Compliance
- FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Human Food
- FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA) – preparedness and compliance Audit
- FSMA – Foreign Supplier Program Audits
- European Food Safety Authority FSA – Compliance Audits
- USDA and FSIS Audits
- Focused – Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Global Food Legislation and Regulatory Compliance Audits – for Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, China, Korea, and other global markets
- Food Labels – Regulatory Compliance Review – USA, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, Japan, Korea, and others
- Food Packaging – Regulatory ingredients Review Audits
- Food Process Validation and Compliance Review and Audits
- Cannabis – Health Canada Audits
- Food Claims Review Audits
Training on Regulatory Compliance – Looking for training on CFIA – Safe Food for Canadian Act/ Regulation, FDA – Food Safety and Modernization Act or Food Labels, click here to see training and learning options.